eGuthrie has become more comprehensive with the addition of several new features to broaden its use:
• When a patient enrolls in eGuthrie, their activation letter and code will now be sent via email, instead of postal mail
• Patients will now have the ability to add a picture or text to their questions, helpful in charting the progress of a treatment plan
• Patient results from either the emergency department or inpatient encounters will be released within 4 days of being resulted and after discharge
• Depending upon diagnosis, patients will get preformatted information about tests or medications relevant to their diagnosis
• Patients now have a link to maps of the Guthrie campus
Patients are advised to contact their Guthrie provider to enroll in eGuthrie.