Know Your Heart Age
Is your heart 10 years older than you?
Find out in only 5 minutes
- Compare your actual age to your heart's biological age
- Calculate your 10-year risk of developing cardiovascular disease
- If you are younger than 60, you will also learn your 30-year risk of CVD
- Prioritize your most harmful cardiovascular risk factors
- Learn which risk factors you can change by talking with your doctor
- Easily make an appointment if you are at risk
When finished, print & share your Result Report with your doctor,
this report is not stored in eGuthrie.
If you are concerned about your risk of heart disease, please contact the Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center at 570-887-2289 to schedule an appointment with a Guthrie Cardiologist in one of 13 convenient regional locations.