Fit and Strong Together
Created in early 2009, Fit and Strong Together is a collaborative of community organizations and individuals focused on improving childhood fitness and reducing childhood obesity. Its initial efforts are in the Greater Corning area but it may expand its geographical reach in the future.
Organizations that have made grants to FAST:
- Corning-Painted Post School District Foundation
- Corning Incorporated Foundation
- Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Steuben County Public Health Department
- Steuben Rural Health Network
Work with the community to teach and motivate young people to be fit, choose nutritious food, and achieve a healthy weight.
Eliminate childhood obesity in our community.