Radiology Technology Program Requirements
The radiology technology program accepts a maximum of thirteen students annually. Admission is granted only for the fall semester and requires:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A completed application form with the non refundable fee.
- Math and science background in high school and/or college
- Submission of high school and/or college-level transcripts
- A diagnostic radiology department shadowing experience
- A personal interview
Application Deadline – January 15th
Graduates of the program are eligible to sit for the certification examination of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). The program boasts an outstanding pass rate on the certification examination.