Oncology Nurse Navigators
Guthrie offers oncology navigators to help lung and breast cancer patients and their support team throughout diagnosis and treatment.
Our oncology navigators will help you and your family by:
- Helping you understand the nature of your specific diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Making educational materials available to you and/or your caregivers.
- Answering questions throughout the treatment journey.
- Ensuring that your case has a multidisciplinary, team-based approach to your care.
- Providing support and encouragement during your illness.
- Assisting in locating additional community information and resources.
- Assisting in referrals for support, including home and/or hospice care.