How to Apply
- We accept application through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
- Please contact your Dean’s office or ECFMG office about how to apply.
- Minimum scores of 200 are preferred on the first attempt of USMLE I and USMLE II.
- USMLE III is expected for applicant's desiring visa support. Preference will be given to applicants who have scored 200 or above.
- US clinical experience is preferred, but not required.
- Pass first attempt on clinical skills is preferred.
- Research experience is helpful, but not required.
- Graduation from medical school within five years or advanced post-graduate degree/training.
- Preference is given to graduates of premier medical schools.
- We do not offer observerships/externships.