How to Apply
- We accept application through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
- Please contact your Dean’s office or ECFMG office about how to apply
- Deadline to apply is December 1, but applications are screened on a first-come, first serve basis
- Minimum scores of 200 are preferred on the first attempt of USMLE I and USMLE II
- USMLE III is not required but preference will be given to applicants who have scored 200 or above
- US clinical experience is preferred, but not required
- Pass first attempt on clinical skills is preferred
- Research experience is helpful, but not required
- Graduation from medical school or advanced post-graduate degree within five years
- Preference is given to graduates of premier medical schools
- We do not offer observerships/externships.