How to Apply
Acceptance into the program has been strictly developed to ensure the outstanding quality of the graduates from the program. Selection criteria include, but are not exclusive to:
- Completion of medical school with distinction
- Completion of an Internal Medicine Residency at a high quality institution
- Completion of USMLE steps 1,2,3
- Clinical research experience
- Current state licenser
- FMG's must be ECFMG certified
H1B and J-1- Accepting on individual basis
Guthrie accepts applications through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
Please contact your Dean’s office or ECFMG office about how to apply.