At Guthrie we offer a full spectrum of services for your breast health, including the Guthrie Breast Care Center, a specialized diagnostic and breast education facility. Our services include screening and diagnostics, the latest breast imaging modalities and advanced treatment options.
Guthrie’s breast care team includes the region’s only fellowship-trained breast oncoplastic surgery specialist, fellowship-trained women’s imaging specialists, dedicated medical oncologist and a nurse navigator to support you and your family throughout your cancer care.
Our team of breast care experts provides treatment options including:
- Oncoplastic surgery to remove breast tumors and reconstruct the breast in one surgery.
- Reconstructive breast surgery including implant surgery, free flap surgery and prosthesis.
- Systemic therapy including hormonal therapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapies.
- Traditional surgery options including lumpectomy, mastectomy, lymph node biopsy.
- 3D conformal radiation therapy.