At Guthrie we offer a full spectrum of services for your breast health, including the Guthrie Breast Care Center, a specialized diagnostic and breast education facility. Our services include screening and diagnostics, the latest breast imaging modalities, advanced treatment options and survivorship programs.
Guthrie’s breast care team includes the region’s only fellowship-trained breast oncoplastic surgery specialist, fellowship-trained women’s imaging specialists, dedicated medical oncologist and a nurse navigator to support you and your family throughout your cancer care.
Our team of breast care experts provides treatment options including:
- Oncoplastic surgery to remove breast tumors and reconstruct the breast in one surgery.
- Reconstructive breast surgery including implant surgery, free flap surgery and prosthesis.
- Systemic therapy including hormonal therapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapies.
- Traditional surgery options including lumpectomy, mastectomy, lymph node biopsy.
- 3D conformal radiation therapy.