Application materials may be secured by writing or calling the Program Director. To be considered to be a candidate for admission, you must submit the following:
- Official application (must send 2 pages below completed)
- $10 application fee.
- An official transcript be sent to the office of the Program Director
- 3 letters of recommendation concerning scholastic and character references. (These should be from individuals who have been involved directly with the student's academic work.)
- A personal interview should be arranged with the Program Director.
Deadline for Applications
- Applications for admission are accepted beginning July 1, one year prior to the anticipated year of admission.
- The deadline for applications is October 25th of the same year.
To Contact Our Program
Brian Spezialetti, M.S., MT(ASCP)
School of Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Robert Packer Hospital
Sayre, PA 18840